Monday, February 20, 2012

Makeup Geek and Sigma


So as some of you might know that my birthday is coming up on the 8th of march! So my mother told me to buy a couple things with her card.

So the first place I go is Makeupgeek.com which is a makeup guru's on YouTube makeup line. She also carries NYX, Palladio, MUD, etc. so I decided to to try out her eye shadows. I have heard a lot of good things about the makeup geek line. Like not only are they cheap but the are good quality and pigmented. I really hope that these eye shadows are good because I high hopes for them. In total I bought 11 eye shadows and it total to be about $70. To be completely honest that is not bad at all! :)

After getting eye shadows for the Makeupgeek.com I decided to go to Sigma.com. If you not familiar with sigma it is a company that make makeup brushes, skin care accessories, mirrors, and eyeshadow palettes. That night I decided to buy two brushes the F80, which is a flat top kabuki brush with synthetic hairs, and the E30, which is a pencil brush, now both of those brushes ended up to be about $31 after S&H. When you spend $30 or more then they send you a free gift so I am very excited about that and cant wait to get both of my packages.   

I will play with these products for about a week or two and give you guys a honest review of my thoughts on both the eye shadows and the brushes!
You guys stay beautiful and until next time,bye bye!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment